Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday 21 June 2018

Tarot - March 2015

Please help me get my mess

  • 3 Cups
  • Temperance 
  • 3 Wands

Sense of community - not time to go alone
Look forward to pleasant reunion to something you’ve been apart from for some time 
Sense of being supported
Ask for help, don’t be proud 

(UPDATE 2018 - definitely not my medication as it took almost a year to get back on that. The only reunion I had after detox was back with drugs. Although I did start seeing R*** my drugs counsellor, and I got a good key worker called J* at MDART, so I definitely had support outside my home / family)

Work through issues and find balance 

Things going much better in future 
Need rest (UPDATE 2018 - rehab?)
Wish comes true in positive way (UPDATE 2018 - well I did get my meds back eventually)
Health is better than imagined
Ask for help

No comments:

Post a Comment