Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday 6 April 2018

❤️ Dream Market - Vendor Review - NNDUK

Ok, so as I’m coming across more notable vendors on Dream Market. I thought I’d do a few more reviews.

So here’s NNDUK who mainly deals with speed. As his title suggests he’s UPS us next day delivery. The reason I purchased speed was to compensate for the missing Ritalin a few weekend back.

When I ordered I noticed he had the tracking option of UK first Class
UK Tracked 
UK 1st Class Decoy
UK 1st Class Tracked Decoy.

The latter two had no prices attached.

So I went for first class delivery and made a note I would like the decoy option. 

My order wasn’t accepted and he replied that a decoy package costed £10 first class and £15 with the tracked.

I knew these options hadn’t been priced up on his listing, so I purchased again, selecting the untracked decoy which was priced at £0.00 and wrote in my note that l expected the order to be cancelled as he hadn’t added the prices to the decoy options.

Well wasn’t I surprised the next day when a TRACKED DECOY arrived with no charge 

Well I’m certainly not a speed expert! Not amphetamine anyway. I can say this stuff isn’t really suitable of IV... it appeared a little waxy and I had to use citric  to get it to melt. Quite ashamed I stuck it in my veins to be honest.

It worked better rectally, and when inhalated has a proper tang 

Here’s NNDUK’s product listings 












Here’s his terms and conditions 



And his ratings








So if you’re into UK amphetamine, I’d definitely recommend this guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment