Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 8 April 2018

❤️ Dream Market - Vendor Review - British Beef

Ok, this is the guy I’ve started buying sleeping tablets from.

Mainly because he stocks them all!!

Diazepam / Valium
Etizolam 
Alorazolam / Xanax
Zoplicone
Zolpidem 
Nitrazepam new 25/04/18
Clonazepam new 25/04/18
Lorazepam new 25/04/18

He also stocks Tramadol and other painkillers, but primarily he’s a steroid seller.

I thought he was worth a mention due to his products being 100% legit. Complete in blister packs. This guy must work for Boot’s!!

The first time I placed all the orders with recorded delivery separately, but said feel free to bunk them all together. 

The second time I paid for recorded on one item and asked for all the others to be placed into the packet with the recorded item.

The only negative it the time it takes to arrive. When you pay for recorded, you expect 1-3 days max. My first order took 7 days and my second took 6.

But definitely worth a shout,

Here are British Beef’s products 



















Here’s the T&C’s



And finally product ratings









Will return to this seller!! 

UPDATE 25/04/18 - British Beef has more stock!!



I will be trying his Nitrazepam, Clonazepam and Lorazepam!!



No comments:

Post a Comment