Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 24 June 2018

13th July - D DAY!

Whoop de whoop.

So the 13th of July should be the last day I spend in this misery infested area!  I should be moving!!  I am really excited, but annoyingly I am lacking the serious motivation I need in order get every thing packed up and sorted.

I don't know why I am struggling so much.

My lovely favourite candidate from my last job came and fixed the hole in the floor yesterday.  I just have to re-stick the tiles on top of it.  It's not perfect, but I can stand in my bathroom now without fear of falling through it.

I'm really fed up with not being able to use my own WiFi and having my phone hacked.  It's tiresome having to travel just to write on my blog or send an email.  And the cost of it is pissing me off too.  Although it is encouraging me to do this injunction and sell my story. 

Anyway, this is just a quick update.  I should be sorting out accommodation today.  I don't know why I'm so down.  It's there fault.  I hate them more than words can describe.

Right better go, have another post to write from an old diary entry and I have to look at my emails about renting somewhere.

Jay  x x 

P.S - Almost 40,000 hits guys, thanks for reading!  All those accidental clicks have added up over the past 3 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment