Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday 21 June 2018

19th June 2018 - Journal

Did another little bit of my master plan today! Hurray. Drip drip drip... pretty soon that becomes a problem. 

Every day I cannot connect to my WiFi, I’m going to do another drip. 

Thank god for google street view. Given me everything I needed.

Keeping this vague. Which is fine. Concerned stranger... type thing.

But when I do MY thing, I’ll also mention this. And I’m pretty sure if it’s not been investigated, it will then. Just keep dripping Jem. It’s evil. But so are they. Oh well, karma.

Think I’m gonna shot a bit in Plymouth. A - nice fat supply to get high on. B - they took my phone. So I wanna emerse myself as much as possible with drugs. And, the money I make will cover the costs of their abuse (phones, travelling, money stolen, deliveries stolen etc.)

I hope they’re pleased with their actions. I’m still using. I plan to use sooo much due to them trying to stop me. And the only thing they’ve achieved is my pure hatred for them. Congrats arseholes. If they had left my phone alone I would have kept my promise about banging up. Now I’m never going to attempt sobriety again.

No comments:

Post a Comment