Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday 21 June 2018

17th June 2018 - Journal

Well they’ve managed to ruin another bday.

My mother came to my door with a couple of cards. None from my nieces. And an Xmas card. That just shows how much they bother with me.

It’s Father’s Day today, but like I give a shit. I am never dealing with that shit again.

I still cannot connect to my WiFi. Phone is still fucked. I can’t believe I have to buy yet another phone. They’ve ruined a 4, 5, 5C, 6, 7, X x 2.

And iPad 1, 2 and 3. 

I can’t wait to get my injunctions. I’ve found some good bits to support it too. 

I’ve started packing, got quite a lot done. I recon I’ll have that room finished later.

I doubt I’ll ever see them again. Kinda bitter sweet. I would get upset, but not connecting to my WiFi is enough to piss me off again. 

Ended up getting b last night. Not that I really like it. I’m feeling like shit today. I just wanted to stick a needle in me. Coz they took my phone.  Cunts.

Did do the last one booty style. The pins I have are so rusty, so I really didn’t wanna jab myself again

No comments:

Post a Comment