Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday 21 June 2018

Questions - Spring 2015

How big is this? Whole of UK? I’m quite scared after being stalked in central London

How did the stalkers get on board? Are they paid? Twitter? Facebook?

Why do they not want me in effective treatment? (ADHD, substance abuse)

What have they told stalkers about me? I’m a terrible crack / smack head junkie and I need to be stalked for my own good?

Please tell them I need the truth to live. I am not mad. Springfield only made me use more. I am a junkie! But perfectly sane. I would swap drugs for rehab. MDART mentioned a nice farm one.

This isn’t justifiable if my only crime is banging up drugs!

UPDATE 2018 - this is big. Whole of the fucking UK. And due to the recent push through social media for those who speak two languages, probably world wide now. In fact given the readers of my blog, it is world wide.

The Sun. Now social media is their tool for spreading hatred and lies

Because they’re crazy. Abusers don’t stop abusing.

Oh... and I did go to the nice rehab! Not the farm one as it was NA, but one recommended by R*** in Devon.. my beloved Longreach.

No comments:

Post a Comment