Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday 27 April 2018

❤️ 20th December 2017 - Email To Documentary Maker

I’m Speechless!! Please Don’t Think I’m Mad!


Please don’t think I’m crazy... you’ll get full evidenced story later sent to you.

I really hope this is real (when you read my story this will make sense, because of what’s happened to me, and how my family ‘pretend’ it’s all in my head!)

I knew I’d get to tell the world the truth one day. I’ve even had feelings that it would be soon. This could be my chance to escape those sick sick people and actually have a reason to change my life.... which I really want. I don’t think you realise how much this means to me. For a long time now, I’ve not done ‘the future’ I just prey I can get through the flipping day. 

Ok....... I’m aware I’m not supposed to know this.... but my fucking arsehole family have made me famous for having drug addiction problems. All it took was one failed detox and they sold my soul the Sun. I’ve had several people confirm I’m the junkie from the Sun.

They’ve spread the word... mainly on foreign social media (recently), that I’m a terrible terrible junkie and I must be tracked by people. My friends (the two I have left) have witnessed me getting bear attention, having strangers take my photo etc.

However I know I’m famous for taking drugs... as look at who follows me on Twitter... TV casting... publishers... Amy Winehouse’s dad!!! Plus loads of research chemical companies (these are what fucked me up). Look at all the mental health places which follow me. And this is my ‘quiet’ more personal Twitter (172 followers), my other account has 920 followers.

My blog gets 100+ hits a day.

My family made my home into a house of horrors so they could torment me. They’ve kept quiet I have adhd and i was using ‘legal’ Ritalin. I used to have people shout ‘crack/smack head’ when it was only the legal Ritalin I was using.

They’ve also kept quiet how I work, have a mortgage, pay my taxes, am intelligent, articulate and HAVE BEGGED FOR THEIR HELP.

They’ve had many a chance to be honest in return for my sobriety, but would rather torment and abuse me.

They drive me to relapse. The fact they’ve watched x 3 suicide attempts (house is full of CCTV... found light bulbs with video recording stuff in before../ they’re more advanced now) and still continue leads me to Believe they want me to kill myself.

For two years I’ve had this crazy crap. I was even sectioned as no one believe my family were sick fucks who would do what I said they were doing. 

I’m not being weird, but when you become ‘famous’ you definitely notice it.

Anyway, I’ve never made a serious attempt at recovery, as I have sworn, until I can get the truth out, I don’t want to, to be honest.

They cause sooo much hurt, naturally I want to self medicate. I just went rehab so I could cost them a lot of money and get away from them for 14 weeks. Should have been 12 but I didn’t want to be with them Xmas last year and the managers were so concerned about me going back to them they were gonna let me stay for free (as I have a mortgage I didn’t get much funding so paid £700 a week for the privilege).

They still fuck around with me now, which is why my start here was rocky... I have no idea why they’d try and ruin my employment when it means I’m busy contributing to society and not taking drugs during the day.

PLEASE DON’T THINK I’M CRAZY! I can evident a lot of what I’ve just written

Anyway I’m sure you can see that with the followers I have I can draw a lot of attention.

I will email you my ‘life story’ later and fill you in. It’s fucked. I have such a privileged back ground and until Dec 2014, PERFECT parents.
























No comments:

Post a Comment