Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday 27 April 2018

❤️ 27th April 2018 - Journal

Whilst I’m well aware, that under the guise, of ‘fixing up my house’ my father was really, creating a complex system so that he is able to abuse me, I didn’t understand the level he would sink to.

I already have to put a bicycle lock on the back door handles. On more than one occasion he has said to me ‘if you keep the keys in the doors, even if someone has the key, they can’t get in’. This has raised my suspicion enough to disbelieve him and this is where the additional bicycle lock came in.

When I had a working security camera, prior to my iPhone being hacked, I already captured footage of my brother and his girlfriend stealing from the cupboard under the stairs.

So something has to be placed infront of that door each night.

Due to upstairs making me itch too much, and again, the lack of confidence I have in its security, I also make sure the three door handles are tide together each night.

Finally I place something heavy by the front door.

I also sleep with anything they may steal, underneath the bed I am currently using.

As I have barely a tile which has remained grouted in place and the subsequent breeze I can feel coming from the floor, I had questioned whether this was another route of entry to my home.

And tonight my suspicions where proven correct.

As I haven’t touched an illegal substance all week, I thought a small £20, to de-stress my ADHD head was well overdue.

I only wanted a small smoke.

At one point I placed the blazer beside me on he two sofas I have joined, to sleep on.

Engrossed in twitter and my blog, it took a while for me to realise it had gone!!

Frantically searching proved to be nothing but a waste of time.

I made a replacement out of a plastic bottle, wasting the rest of my smoke, tweaking the pipe until it was suitable to blaze from.

Therefore my £20 smoke has turned into a £40 smoke. 

And... the disappearance of my iPhone 7 and the place where is was returned to, suddenly make more sense. They did not access my house via the front door. The accessed it via the dodgy tiles.

The dodgy titles, have ultimately made my house damp, which in turn, is the reason my health has been so poor recently.

I even begged the ‘real’ mum and dad for help with my damp house, disclosing my recent relapse. I was chronically ill at the time, with crystal moisture traps filled with water, only to hear that witch declare ‘there’s nothing wrong with this house, it’s not damp!’

My own mummy would rather I got seriously sick, than stop abusing me.

I’ve already had an electrician tell me the house is wired up wrong, and like a death trap. They re-wired the house. They did it, so even if all the power is off, their stupid little CCTV contraptions can monitor me. Which undoubtedly is the reason behind my crazy electrical bill.

Evil beyond belief.

My mum and dad.

If I cannot fight until October, my move, my name change, my phone number change, the injunction I put in place so they cannot contact me, the subsequent legal proceedings for their abuse, them being jailed for their crimes and clearing my name, undoing three years of deformation they have created, I beg, please, get my blog to media all over the world.

If anyone would like to help, legal people, TV production people, publishers... let’s get the ball rolling now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment