Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday 28 April 2018

❤️ Another Tear Jerking Moment From My Name Is Earl

When you label somebody, they stop thinking of themselves as human, and turn into that label.

Couldn’t be more correct. I had addiction problems long before my parents discovered. But I kept them hidden. Even my £200 crack and heroin addiction whilst being responsible for implementing a new Work Experience Programme for a local college.

Then my personal shame was not only exaggerated, but told to the whole of the U.K. 


Due to my prerequisite for perfectionism at whatever label bestowed upon me, I suddenly wanted to be a junkie even more.

Just like what Earl says. I was no longer a person. I was a junkie.

So, this is what I am, still to this day, due to their relentless spreading of lies and abuse. 



No comments:

Post a Comment