Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday 3 March 2018

❤️ Why Are You Obsessed With Me

Right, I’ve had 5 abusive messages from you. The police have told you to stop contacting me. 

I shall go to Sutton police and tell them you’re still abusing me.

You’re not clever enough to put any preventative measures into place to hide your identify.

Every computer, mobile, tablet as a finger print. 

1. You tell me to take an overdose?
Unlike you, who has only taken from society through drug detox, mental institutions, 4 children adopted, abused the benefit system, never worked, relies on government for housing, spends all her money on crack, goes to homeless food banks to fill her cupboards, commits crime, lowest of the low... sZe.the £1 shop... while I do have a drug problem, bar two years, I’ve always worked in roles where I give back. I spend my hard earned wages on my drugs, not the tax payers money you should be using to eat with. You should take your own advice and save us taxpayers thousands of pounds. 

2) Calling me ‘smakhead’ sic. I don’t even use smack, unlike you. Also, unlike you, I’ve mastered the complex spelling of smack. 

3) Ugly rat - babes you’re the grey skinned, over weight, manky teethed one. I know your jealous. 

4) pretending to be N’s family - now, even those with mental retardation, would change their language and spelling if pretending to be someone else. For example, if I was pretending to be you, I’d write like this - 4xample if I woz tryin 2 b u id writ lik dis u ugly junk ie smakhead . Go kill yaself. 

5) also, leaving a message at 4.18am it clear its sent by a proper smack head, coz even this junkie was asleep by them.

6) you begged me to get you a mobile contract. Even N can get one of them

7) chose drugs over 4 children 

8) NEVER WORKED

9) Taken about x 10 from the system than your average Joe. Will pay ZERO back.

10) Let her home be a crack den for £10 crumbs of crack a day. 

I normally hide identities,  but Kate, you are a piece of shit. A true stereotypical junkie. It’s you, who give functional addicts like me a bad reputation.

Evidence of this weirdos obsession and the weirdo.








No comments:

Post a Comment