Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 4 March 2018

❤️ I’m Worldwide BAYBEE!!!!

My worldwide readers!!! Thank you for taking the time to visit me, whether you love or loath me. Please, don’t be like me and learn from your own mistakes, please learn from mine and save yourself a lifetime of hell. If only one person reads this and chooses not to take drugs, my blog has been worth it.

God bless, keep coming back, I have nothing but love for you all.

I’ve probably missed some countries off, as I’ve had posts about them before and deleted them.

Keep sharing the Famous Junkie’s Love! I wanna be world wide.

Whether you love me or hate me... if just one person is prevented from the hell that is drug addiction (especially those who self medicate their ADHD), I’ve won!

Whether I disgust you, or intrigue you.. God bless you all!

Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ 
Austria ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น 
Bangladesh ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ 
Belgium ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช 
Brazil ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท  
Cameroon ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฒ 
Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 
Catalan ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ 
China ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ 
Columbia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด
Croatia ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท 
Cyprus ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ 
Czech Republic ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ 
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ 
Estonia ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช 
Finland ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ 
France ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท 
Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช 
Greece ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท 
Hungary ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ 
India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Indonesia ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ 
Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช 
Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น 
Japan ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต 
Mexico ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ 
Netherlands ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ 
Norway ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด 
Panama ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฆ 
Philippines ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ 
Poland ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ 
Portugal ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น 
Romania ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด 
Russia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ 
Seychelles ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ 
Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ 
Slovakia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
South Africa
Spain ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ
Sweden ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช 
Switzerland ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Thailand ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ 
Turkey ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท 
Turkmenistan ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฒ 
Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 
United Arab Emirates ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช
United Kingdom ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง 
United States ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 
Venezuela ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช 
Vietnam ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ 




Think I’ve accidentally added one extra in Africa! But it’s such a hassle trying to do this map, so if that’s your country, hit one of your home boys up to click on one of my links, and ta-da. Sorted.

There’s many more but these are the only ones that I can see listed on my blog stats.

If you’re reading from another country not listed, let me know! I’ll get you added!!

Australia has been the only English speaking country that hasn’t read my blog before, so yay! 


Twitter
@Gemma_Stalked

www.thefamousjunkie.blogspot.com

Facebook
JayElle Famosjunkey



#iwillbefamous #thetruth #Itsnotaboutthedrugs

No comments:

Post a Comment