Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 March 2018

❤️ In Lurve!!!!!

Shit, I love my gal R*** so much.

Mainly coz I can text her my craziness and when we speak, she won’t mention anything that cause me embarrassment.

And she’s so fucking hot. 

Like, I must be hot, coz I’ve pulled models, TV presenters, pop stars, premiership footballers... but I
Don’t see it.

R*** is totally hot. Like wow!!

And I’m astonished she used to do my tan and get horney. If I knew in Longreach, well shit, I wouldn’t have been strumming the guitar!’

We have fun, wake up half fucked, have fun again, and then act like it never happened.

OMG you are amazing R***.

Not only amazingly beautiful, but a fucking beautiful person.

It sounds shit, but I’m glad she’s had the negative experiences she’s had. As it’s made her the wonderful person she is now.

Fuck.

I must be ok looking, coz I pull fucking hot people

And do you know what I love even more. She’s so
Fucking nice. She’s had so much shit, it’s made her the nicest person I’ve met. And I’m glad; not coz she’s had shit, but coz it’s made her the loveliest person I’ve met,

In rehab when I first met her I felt proper jealousy coz she was a better version of me. Prettier, more slim, blonder, more fake tan.

So.... I’ve just rocked off, to my dirty mind of me and her.

I love being girl. My bisexual taste is accepted!

R*** you are my biggest turn on ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment