Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 March 2018

❤️ 06th March 2018 - Journal

Sheesh, I post some crap when I’m fucked.

Well N did me a favour yesterday. I had been home all day, sorting out house move and cleaning. I really achieved a lot. N didn’t respond to my messages all day. Phoned at 8pm to ask if I wanted sleeping tablets.
I said no. I knew he was with his brother, and he was getting money at midnight so smoking.

Anyway, changed my bed, ate dinner, put stuff on blog and at 11.30pm I texted and said not to come back.

I blocked the door and by 12.30pm was falling asleep.

In comes dick head. With crack cocaine. Of course I smoked some, I’m only human.

Anyway he kept me up till 4am. Then spent 30 minutes trying to reload, shouting on the phone.

So... that’s it. He’s gone.

Was fucking late for work, but seeing as I topped the league for EA’s hitting their targets, my senior manager couldn’t really do shit.

I got 141% new starts, 110% job starts, 100% sustained jobs and even top score for compliance of 91%. I don’t fcuking comply.

And, customer feed back...
Out of 20 EA’s, 8’listed. Everyone else got an average of 2. Me 10.

It’s nice having the upper hand. 

They’ve hired a new EA. Not welfare to work, or Employability background, but housing. Which is good. I’m blam at CVs, interview prep, M* is self employed expert and the new girl had housing.

Anyway, my project (coz my other colleague who left has been off sick most the time), ranked 1#!!

Anyway, peace at home. And seeing as the only times I’ve used in the past week is due to N,  this is a good thing. 

Hopefully they fuck off, leave me alone and accept my occasional usage.


No comments:

Post a Comment