Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 February 2018

❤️ 2017 - My Daily Usage Autumn

I’ve found this record in my email. It was clearly for my DART as it labels everything I was using and has a 2 day record. Shocking, but these days were probably good days as I wasn’t binging on speed.


Cocaine - Intravenous - 2-5 times a week - 0.25g-0.5g 


Buprenorphine - Daily - 4-8mg - my using increased from 2mg to 8mg due to anxiety and me not knowing whether this was due to this or withdrawal 

Diazepam - Daily - 20mg - 100mg - again my using increased due to anxiety 

Temazepam - 10 tablets a month - 20mg

Zopiclone - Daily - 15mg - 60mg
(I was rotating diazepam, zopiclone and temazepam to avoid addiction but that went out the window)

Weed - Most Days - £5 (I don't pay for it)

Heroin - Twice a Month - £5-£10 - occasionally smoked but mainly intravenous 

Crack - 2-4 times a week - £10-£40

Alcohol - Crept up to daily consumption - could be as little as a couple of bottles of low alcohol (4%) cider or as much as 75cl of vodka and 2 bottles of wine. Last couple of weeks I get bad anxiety around midday which is only relieved by drinking

MDMA - once - rectally and a little IV because it was mixed with coke.

Crystal Meth - 0.5g twice

Ethylphenidate - 1g once 

Amphetamine paste - 1g twice 

Adderall - 30 tablets, 10-20mg maybe. Intravenous. The most amazing peace, absence of anxiety, normal feeling in the whole world. Like when I first took methylphenidate. Without the energy methylphenidate provides, just the cool, calm, focused head that can concentrate and doesn't race 

Mephedrone - once - intravenous 



27/09/17
Alcohol - Vodka - 50cl 
Alcohol - Archers - 20cl
Alcohol - Wine - 0.5ltr
Opiates - Buprenorphine- 4mg
Stimulants- Cocaine - 0.5g IV
Sedatives - Diazepam - 6 x 10mg
Sedatives - Zopiclone - 4 x 7.5mg
Sedatives - Cannabis - £5

28/09/17
Alcohol - Vodka - 35cl
Alcohol - Rose Wine - 75cl
Alcohol - Lambrini - 75cm
Opiates - Buprenorphine- 4mg
Stimulants - Crack - £25 Smoked
Sedatives - Diarmorphine - £13 IV
Sedatives - Diazepam - 8 x 10mg
Sedatives - Zopiclone - 2 x 7.5mg
Sedatives - Cannabis - £5

1.20pm - First drink 
4.15pm - First benzo


UPDATE 2018 - Only addicted to opiates now... my medication not gear. Oh and Ritalin!

No comments:

Post a Comment