Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 February 2018

❤️ 25th September 2017 - Dear R*** - Letter To My Counsellor

I'm in a real mess and I'm really scared.

I've lost everything again R***. 

I've been trying to get a new job for 2 months with no luck which is incredibly
Unusual. 

I'm running out of money.

My family are constantly abusing my privacy and are the catalyst to all this.

I've tried to overdose twice.

I had a seizure on Friday from using too much.

I've ordered stuff off the internet which I should
Be able to overdose on. It hasn't arrived. I may be ripped off and get rubbish. 

Hopefully I'll get a job offer today. Otherwise I don't know how much longer I can continue.

I'm drinking pretty much daily, using pretty much daily. I'm back to my skinny self... I'm not underweight.. but almost.

I'm so broken.

I honestly don't think I can do this game of life for much longer.

X x

HI Jay 

I was not here yesterday. 

It sounds from your e-mail that you are in a place that is very frightening, how did you get there? What is the mess that you mention? What are you afraid of?

I cannot call you, but I will do my best to answer your e-mail, writing is as therapeutic as talking.  I have many appointments today but I will answer you.

R*** x

No comments:

Post a Comment