Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 February 2018

❤️ I Need To Buy A Lottery Ticket!!

Ok, so back in 2016 before rehab, I tested positive for the hepatitis C virus. Before I went to rehab a letter was sent saying it was undetectable in my blood, meaning this don, had self cleared it!!

Yay!!

Unfortunately the letter arrived in February 2017. 

So, due to my carelessness in between self clearing and myself receiving the letter, I had been a dick again. 

This meant I yet again received the bad news about showing a positive test result.

Just had my investigation appointment today... BLAM! Undetectable again!!

So... it looks like, I’ve self cleared the fucker twice!!

The only other explanation is the test was so basic, it only tested for antibodies being present and I had only self cleared once. I need to check how long the antibodies stay present in the blood. But given the time between both tests.... and I’m well aware I have been a complete dick when it comes to keeping my works clean, I am learning towards my body being a bad ass don and have self cleared twice.

You know I’m buying a lottery ticket. And a scratchy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment