Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday 26 February 2018

❤️ 2008 - Tarot Reading

This is a professional tarot reading I had done around 2008.

Me - I’m an all or nothing person (correct, I have to be at least good, if not the best, at everything I do). I like challengers and working hard.

Chopped, chained and (illegible)

Looking to make step forward, getting bored.

Important where I live, where friends go. One friend on my side. 

Get on well with creative / imaginative or get bored.

I’m creative

Boyfriend - fond of him (what BS, of course I am or I wouldn’t be with him). Hope still there ??? comes back

Popped off for a bit, not sure what happened. Me not in wrong. He knows but wants to forget. Won’t admit. Hates to admit he’s wrong (correct, whenever he was wrong, rather than accept it, he’d find something I had done wrong and deflect)

Maybe turning point. Instead of losing will get forgiven. Nice person. Inferiority complex. Blames others for best part of life. Has suffered long time ago for a bit (correct he was hydrocephalic). Thought that’s it now, no one’s ever going to blame me again. Made a bad habit, could have lost me. You met him half way, he can’t keep making allowances, walking all over people.

Could be worse.  Nice person trying to get out.

You value freedom too much to be bossed around. He has a lot to learn about women. Might bring him back. Needs challenge. You need to make your mind up. No more crap. Have to do what you want. (I did, I lost everyone so I could self indulge with drugs. Great choice hur???)

I’m sensitive, psychic ability (yes thanks so now I don’t have to pay £50 to hear this!!)

Mum - been to help mum. From spring, money problems (think I maxed out my credit cards on crack and heroin, so yes, correct), new challenge (yes, I moved from managing a small project at a college, to a large one. Went from temp to permanent). No ambition but better money (correct). Confidence. Friends in other countries (??) I want to go to.

Further on creative 

Independence??

Want family (not anymore), good with children (little). 2 kids, either two boys or one of each (if I was stupid enough to procreate, I believe I’d have boys as chin hairs are a sign of testosterone!)

Had life sorted, but in pieces now (correct I was smack bang in a crack and heroin addiction). Blown my confidence. I’ve done my best. Good chance of rebuilding (yay!! Only for me to fall right back down again) need to be (??) different. Not doing all myself. I’ve done too much. People expect too much. I blame myself. Not my fault. Too unkind to myself. Not my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment