Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 February 2018

❤️ 2016 - Application For Rehab

Ah ha! 

Now the blog is restored, I have a heap of draft emails and notes which I’ve saved for new material!

If am I am to make this into a book or film, the more information the better!

2015 is only 3 years ago, yet what I’ve re-read could be someone else’s life! My memory, undoubtedly effected from drug abuse, is so hazy. My well written posts magically transport me right back to the time
It was written.

Here’s my rehab application 


Firstly, I was a massive challenge, as no one else had been addicted to legal Highs like myself. Having to list all the chemicals was a task in its self.

Here’s my list... 7 odd pages 














Longreach’s Applicaton 



I would have answered as follows

Buprenorphine < 1mg
Not that I disclosed but yes. Benzos
Used to have depression and anxiety prior to taking Ritalin. Tried to commit suicide once back then, but danced with the devil around 50 times with legal doses of IV drugs
Theft via finding and criminal damage - cautions 
Stemmed from self medicating ADHD 

Actual form I couldn’t fit my drug use on






No comments:

Post a Comment