Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 February 2018

❤️ 01st October 2016 - Dear R*** - Email To My Counsellor

The girl who date rape drugged me called me from a new house phone number yesterday which I hadn't blocked. 

She's still telling bear faced lies saying she didn't drug me and it must have been her mirtazapine. What a load of crap, it was wrapped in cling film and looked like a rock. 

She said she sat up all night with me stroking my hair until I fell asleep. Rubbish, she passed out and left me with a racing heart thinking I was about to die.

But she was my friend and it was nice to have someone ringing me. It's kinda hard coz I hate the lies and the bullsh*t, but I do miss having a best friend.

She tried to blame it all on N, which I corrected immediately. She's saying he doesn't want me to have any friends. Which is rubbish.

She put me in a foul mood, especially as it coincided with my Ritalin wearing off.

I can't be her friend anyway. She's still on subbie.

She's doing it as I said I was giving a hair strand test to the police and she's just found out she might be able to get one of her daughters back as the adoption failed. She doesn't want to lose the chance with me prosecuting her for drugging me.

She said she hasn't smoked for 10'weeks and this maybe true-ish as some dealer was wanting to contAct her.

Sorry, no one else to talk to.

Miss you R***


Dear Jay,
There must be a lot of changes to your life right now..and it's easy to feel lonely even if you are surrounded by people. Give yourself plenty of time...be patient and try 'to work' with this ...remember that people there are trying to do their best too, not perfect but there are good intentions. Also , Maybe with time you will consider that friendship again .... or not...
Thinking of you, 
X R***

No comments:

Post a Comment