Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 February 2018

❤️ 16th March 2015 - Evidence Of iPad Hacked

I’ve found this messed up text in a draft for my blog, on my email.

This happened frequently with my iPads.

Fat Cunt (born from the same parents as I), would take control of the keyboard and type nasty messages to me. Here we can easily see the word suicide and murder included. Which is nice. Yeah, this is what normal people do, when you need their help. The worst thing is how my parents approve of him abusing me. He’s had a dislike for me, for quite a while. Allowing him permission to torment me, when there’s no love inside him in the first place for me, just shows how cruel they really are.


‘Another site stated
'How to remove dermatitis induced by carpet beetles
1) place face in acid
2) petrol and ignite
3) a hot oven'   Do 5).                                  W ) hy!       Feellllingg hhhhhaaaaappy?  I.fff. No......................................
V
.

.uBv,pZpm. Xmbcy.        .v b my.    Sssuinidddde isss.    ,m,urddddder.............z.

Xm
Cb..
.c.
,m..NM..
N.
C.m
...t..hh cuzz,c’

Naturally as I would be typing too, it would result in this disjointed nasty comments, as my input would ultimately effect what was displayed.

What a nasty, nasty piece of shit he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment