Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday 17 February 2018

❤️ Dear Daily Mail

If this book is in your possession I am dead.  I commited suicide, but it's not really suicide it's murder.  I believe my family tormented me and tormented me, until I killed myself.  They deny this and claim it's drug induced psychosis, but they never stop.

 If I am truly mad, please use these blog posts to create a lovely article on the danger of drug addiction and the subsequent psychosis one is liable to suffer from.


However, if indeed, i did appear in the Sun, was abused and mass stalked by my family (and seeing as you briefly followed me on Twitter, the latter seems to have more credibility), this should be an interesting read.

I will ensure you receive this blog prior to any attempts to terminate my existence. Even though my family have installed surveillance in the house I own, they will most likely sit back and do nothing should
I try to take my life.

If this provides enough evidence for the to be prosecuted, please go ahead.

The main abusers are
My father - Sir Cunt-a-Lot. 
My mother - I have no word for this woman. She cruel beyond what one can imagine. She deserted her baby, when her baby needed her help. I have more maternal instincts for my cat than she does for me.
My brother - Fat Cunt
My brother’s girl friend - Nice But Dim.

I hope they all get equally long custodial sentences.

If I do commit suicide, please get the truth told.

If I had a normal family, who supported me, I could have picked myself up and carried on.

I don’t.

Combined with all the other events, abuse, trauma, this is not suicide. Those people are my murderers. Along with many others contributing.

Please give me a voice.

The truth behind the most twisted tale of abuse lies within this blog.

I had psychosis when I was clean. Psychosis when I was in opiate withdrawal. Psychosis when I was in olanzapine withdrawal. Psychosis from taking a Nytol. I had psychosis after rehab.

I didn’t have psychosis at all when I went away for two emergency detoxes. Nor when I was sectioned in Springfield even though I was still chronically abusing speed, benzos and weed. I smuggled my works in and I was objecting just as much speed in their as I was using outside. I didn’t have psychosis in rehab. Nor when I used excessively outside my home (or their home)

I know I do not have psychosis. I know all these sick, evil things are done by my family. So I am going to document them for you

This blog details the sick things they have done, the subsequent decline in my mental health and even though my family are completely aware of what they’re doing, what the result of their actions are, my suicide; this proves they want me dead. They could have stopped and left me alone.  But they pushed and pushed me.

I DID NOT COMMIT SUICIDE! I WAS MURDERED.

BY MY FAMILY!

When I needed them the most they destroyed me. It broke me. They broke me. I used to love them so much. Now I am scared of them. Petrified. 

I am scared of my own home, due to their unrelentless, disgusting behaviour. They have driven the one person I had supporting me away. My fear of my lack of privacy and the misery they cause me, was the catalyst for the whole mess which occurred prior to my death.

They have destroyed me. 

(If I had a normal family) and I was a normal 36 year old, I could have picked myself up. Told them some bullshit and carried on. Not having any privacy has killed me. Having people enter my home and leaving my door unlocked, or moving my belongings around, or even leaving a big window open so my beloved cat could have escaped, destroyed me. 

They know my cat is the only thing keeping me alive. If that doesn’t prove they want me dead, I don’t know what does.

So enjoy reading the truth (not the bullshit in the Sun), about the world’s most evil parents.

I do not wish to be referred to by my birth name.

Jay x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment