Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 February 2018

❤️ 12th December 2017 - Journal - KINDA FREAKY

Ok, as you know, I’m psychic. This is not always an enjoyable gift.

When they’ve been on a campaign to spread lies, I can feel the hate and disgust emitting from strangers where ever I go. This in turn makes me want to stay at home, in this damp house, this in turn, makes me sick.

Also, when people lie... I get the most sickening wave of guilt radiating through me... it’s horrible, as people with ADHD have enough anxiety and guilt naturally, I don’t really need to feel this anymore, due to other people’s anxieties over their piss poor behaviour.

However, I’m still thankfully for my gift. It’s how I read tarot... when I get it right.. well I always get it right.. but when I’m proper smacking a reading say, I get this amazing buzz. Seriously, it makes the feeling you get from the first time you IV heroin or cocaine, so inferior, I cannot begin to explain.

You feel the whole body orgasm (like IV brown) and then the amazing rush and high (like IV coke)... this is the only thing I can liken it to. And can you imagine in real life how I try to explain this feeling without the drug references! 

Anyway, it’s the best high ever. 1000x banging up any substance on earth.

So... here this..

It was just before Xmas and me and N where chilling in the front room.

All of a sudden I say to N
‘Yeah, I fancy some cake’

N looks puzzled
‘Did I mention cake?’

Both of us start thinking. N is first to say
‘I never said anything about cake’
‘Yeah, you’re right, you didn’t’ I replied 
‘I was confused! I was thinking about cake, but I decided I couldn’t be bothered to get it from the kitchen’
‘Yeah, you never said anything about cake... I just got the feeling of cake... I could feel you thinking it’

We we’re both gobsmacked.

So.. this leads me to think.. how I feel people’s feelings when I read cards, is just the start of this ability. After this experience I can see how it would progress. I bet, when we die, we can share information through mind reading. Within a few seconds, we can share our whole life with someone.

It just feels right. And now I can see how it could develop.

So... place your bets people... when we’re dead, I bet, we don’t have to speak to share information with each other!

I don’t care if your Catholic, Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, atheists, Hindu, Jewish, Jehovah Witness, Mormon, or insert other... because I believe we all
Get to go to heaven. Only the real evil nasty people are excluded. My family, Ian Huntley, Jamie B’s s killers, Fred and Rose, Myra.... people like this... well there’s something in between but basically after that they’re given a life where they suffer and they have a chance to be a better person. So it’s nice to know people listed above are doomed for a life filled with starvation, disease, abuse and pain. 

Ok, don’t digress I FUCKING MIND READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment