Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 February 2018

❤️ 2018 - BLAM HATERS -BLOG RESTORED!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO

Ok, this has taken weeks and weeks.... seriously. Discovered my blog was missing posts... say.... mid December... End of December??

And we’re end of February now...

And I’ve finally done it!!

Blog restored.

Made some interesting discoveries in the process too.

So including this post, I have 

Posts All - 434
Posts Draft - 11
Posts Published - 423

You can knock me down fuckers, but I’m like a Weeble... Weebles Wobble But They Don’t Fall Down!!

I must amend my settings in case my unlocked mobile falls into unscrupulous hands. I suspect this could have been a factor in the previous mass exodus of my blog posts.

New material, descriptive stories of events... basically more creative enjoyable posts to come.

I’ll be back on Twitter soon too.

@Gemma_Stalked 

Hit me up.... I’ve got bear followers, you won’t be noticed.

Blam! 

Big love to the lovers

Even bigger love to the haters - you’ve made me the most amazingly determined, conscious, kind, fucking brilliant person I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment