Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 December 2017

❤️ 05th March 2018 - Racism!

So, I saved hardly any Ritalin to get me through this morning, to the GP and to the chemist. This meant by the time I was on the bus to the chemist I was as drowsy as fuck.
Little Caribbean granny sits near me and proper slurps her drink. Naturally, I turn to look, which I have no control over. Just like someone with Tourette’s who can’t control their ticks. I can’t control looking at distractions.
Well this granny had a major chip on her shoulder, so cussing commenced. 
I was too drowsy to react, but as she was getting more aggressive I stuck my camera on.
Queue torrent of abuse..
So I’m poor (regardless of the £1,000 device recoding her). I threw in I was retiring at 36, to hear white people are lazy... WTF! I bet a million pounds she was returning to a council house!! So I added I wasn’t lazy and had made my money.
Then the racism started. Made herself look like a complete crazy loon. I’m tempted to upload it to you tube, as police love a video with race hate in it.
The most shocking aspect was bar a few raised eye brows when I questioned what the colour of my skin had to do with it, no on reacted.
So my question... why is it ok to be racist, as long as its white (British), you dislike?
I’m gonna screen shot the crazy old bitch and get her face on this blog. In fact, I need to open a YouTube account for this blog, and get the video up.
Crazy bitter racist lady below
Thankfully, for this old bitch, I was wayyyyyyy to drowsy to react. 
This also makes me wonder, why immigrate to the UK when you harbour such a strong hatred for white people?  Now I truly love the vibrance that ethnic minorities bring to the UK, but it’s a predominantly white country. 
One would suggest, if you hate my race so much you quite happy to engage in disgusting public displays like this, you return to where you come from.
The UK doesn’t need dispicable people like you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment