Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 December 2017

❤️ 21st April 2008 - Boyfriend Dramas

Still upset from yesterday but agree to go over to talk. I also needed to look for my cash card. This was agreed around 7pm, I would get there around 10pm. Decide to try and make things up, have a bath, do tan and decide I will go wearing underwear, high heels and a long coat. And when he opens the door I’ll flash him. 

At 9pm I text him and tell him I have a surprise, make sure he’s home by 10.30pm.

He’s cool with that.

At 10.10pm I text to say I’m leaving. At 10.20pm he texts to say he’s baby sitting at P****’s with C****.

Vexed, I say he said he would be home. He tells me P****’s is only down the road, so it is home and I should come there.

I remind him about the surprise and having to be at home.

Eventually I tell him what the surprise is and that I can’t come to P****’s while C**** is there. 

He thought it was around 7pm-8pm (WTF??).

P**** has only just left. I go home, get changed and get to his at midnight in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment