Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 December 2017

❤️ 09th March 2018 - Journal

Well my house sale has completed.


It’s the final count down.

I can’t wait until I don’t have to work and I can focus my time on getting the truth out and punishing my abusers.

I already have a weird ‘unhealthy’ number of TV casting people following my Twitter accounts. I’ve already had the offer of a book / film. 

I know we all have to pretend I don’t know... problem is, people slip up. And they have. We all know that
I’m ‘the girl from the Sun’. You’ve fucking blabbed enough times. 

Using drugs doesn’t impair someone’s hearing you know!!! 

I’m excited. 

I know... this willl be big. Fucking big. And that means money. Lots of money. So I’d like to thank the nasty POS’s. You’ve made this big... how did you think this would end?? The whole world would carry on pretending for you?? 

Yeah, that’s why a nobody, like me, has ITV emailing them. 

And, all four of them, prosecuted. For sure. Nice but Dim never took my offer. So all of them. True to my word.

So, this first film / book offer person, she’s followed my blog since day dot. Crazy that mum, dad?!!! 

I’m a ‘nobody’. Being famous is just a side effect of my poor little drug abused brain. Yes, I know for your WHOLE life, until the dick heads interfered, Drugs calmed you down, helped you clean and tidy, and even though you’re using less... nope, the formula for crack has changed. It now gives you psychosis.

You cunts. You fucking cunts. You’ve had SOOOO many chances.

If they had fucking left it, when I stopped sticking speed in my arm daily, I maybe... maybe... could have believed it was in my head.

But you erratic, inconsistent, dick head fucks.

Even my drugs psyche, WOULD NOT LIE TO ME! She knew your fucking sick games. 

She said little, but kept her oath as a doctor. And didn’t lie. And my counsellor. Same again, but she was honest to get me in the nut house, and on numerous occasions her replies / reactions were indicative that this was far from being a creation in my head.

I’ve given you chance after chance.

You carried on.

You destroyed me.

But THANK YOU.

Because I BUILT MYSELF BACK UP.

I’m a million times better without your detrimental, negative energy impeding on my natural kind, loving nature.

I’ve escaped you.

No longer need full time work. So I can really focus on getting this into some sort of autobiography.

Then publishers.

And, as I’m so fucking famous, (thanks to you!) and my life has been so fucking crazy (this is half and half. Without your interference, my life is still sex

No comments:

Post a Comment