Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 December 2017

❤️ Unicorn Duck



This post is complete bollox by the way. I’m purely writing it as this blog is becoming a complete memoir of my life, and I don’t want to forget this nifty little song I’ve created.

So I went to my newsagents and they are selling Unicorn Ducks. There’s quite a few on Amazon. They’re bath toys and light up when they are in contact with the water.

By the time I had walked the 5 minutes back to mine, I had composed a wicked little theme tune for the little creation I had just purchased.

It’s to the same tune as The Little Mermaid’s Under The Sea

Unicorn duck
Unicorn duck 
God created
This awful hybrid 
When you both fucked
How did the duck get it’s dick in?
Other way round I can’t begin
Is it a sin?
No it’s a win
Coz Unicorn duck



I started to write a verse two, but was feeling a little morbid at the time

It’s screaming in pain
It’s screaming in pain 
Constantly fits
Epileptic
It’s got half a brain
Can hear, talk nor speak
Science has created a fucked freak....

Can’t think of a last line. 

And if you’ve actually read this far, please question your own sanity!!

Anyway, just one of the million, random thought of a person with ADHD.

Anyway copyright to The Famous Junkie 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment