Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday 23 July 2018

Problems With iPhone Since These Power Hungry White Middle Class People, Who I'm Ashmed To Say I'm Related To, Hacked My Phone

Can’t share blog posts
Can’t change passwords
Switches self on
Siri is constantly listening 
Can’t change certain settings
My twitter password keeps being re-set
Takes photos itself 
Certain apps won’t work
Constantly keeps record of when phone is active, inactive and what I’m doing and for how long
Can’t type, keeps putting wrong words in, changing correct word
Crashed Mac at iPhone store x 3 when trying to get serial number via cable (told
The bloke that meant this problem not fixed)
Look at number of error reports since DFU
When DFU time initially is always +6 hours 
Simple things causing energy drain.
Constantly needs to be on charge 
Springboard in Jetsam
Wouldn’t let me upload Vids to you tube 
Restore - comes up as ‘false’ in error reports 
Running apps I haven’t opened 
Emails deleted from mail app
Raven
Won’t let me tweet
My tweets have been deleted 
0xbaaaaaad - hacking extension 
0xbe18d1eec

No comments:

Post a Comment