Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday 23 July 2018

06th July 2018 - Journal


Ok.. well I made it up with matey, but boy is he playing hard to get like a bitch!! And I haven’t felt horny like this since the last time I withdrew from opiates. And it’s sooo  fucking hot. And I’m sooo fucking horny. Like I want to wait for the dude. But there’s only so much waiting a hot girl can do.

He obviously likes me, coz he was drunk last night and the truth comes out when you’re drunk and you don’t tell someone they’re the dog’s bollox if you don’t think they’re hot.

Then role on sobriety and he’s playing all hard to get again.

Like what the fuck??

I’m seriously not blowing my own trumpet when I say I’m hot. There are soooo many fucking guys coming on to me. And I haven’t wanted dick in ages. And now the dick I want it fucking driving me nuts. 

Dude.. don’t let me get bored of you!!!!!!!! 

What’s even more fuckery... is this shit is only gonna make me like like the guy. And I don’t need that. Fuck dude, I’m pin up level. Come and ducking use and abuse me. You don’t need a crazy ass chick like me into you. Fuck, I’m 37 and single.. you know I’ve got problems.

Ahhhhh just fucking use and abuse me mother fucker!!!!!!!!

On another note, I’m probably gonna have to sell my pussy to keep the balifts at bay. 

Rewind.. I’m still screwing about Matey playing hard to get. I’m way too fucking hot to be wanking when someone wants to fuck me and I want to fuck them.

No comments:

Post a Comment