Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 22 April 2018

❤️ Stalker Watch - 2015

My wonderful parents have not only put CCTV in my home, their home and once they disappear only do the ‘psychosis’ ones appear (I have never have mum and dad psychosis in the presence of my mum and dad!!).... they have also got many sick fucks to stalk me.

Mainly men. Late at night too. I’m a teeny size 6, I only weight 8 stone.

I hope karma ensures their mothers, sisters wives and daughters get the same.

I love being scared *sarcasm*

Yay... you’re a big man scaring a tiny, single woman.

They have lied saying I take crack and smack (at the time my addiction was ethylphenidate.. but people would hate me more if they lied and said crack and smack, rather than legal high Ritalin and she’s got ADHD). I do not use them frequently.

I have ADHD. I take ethylphenidate (now banned, but was a legal high). Ritalin is methylphenidate, so pretty much the sane.

I cannot help the fact my retarded mother smoked when she was pregnant with me.

This is well known to preempt ADHD. SHE FUCKED ME UP AND NOW BECAUSE OF HER ACTIONS, I HAVE A DISABILITY, SHE IS ABUSING ME!!!!!! 

This is akin, to drinking whilst pregnant, your kid having fetal alcohol syndrome and you abusing them for having learning difficulties.

She admitted she stopped smoking for my precious brother but not me. I wasn’t wanted. I wasn’t planned. And because of my disability, the subsequent 15 years of self medicating which wasn’t cured in 10 days, she is abusing and has abandoned me.

YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!

ALL FOR YOUR FUCKING SILK CUT.

BECAUSE OF YOU! I HAVE A DISABILITY.

I HAVE KNOWN FOR A LONG TIME I AM THE BLACK SHEEP. I KNOW YOU DON’T WANT ME. BUT WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE MUM? WHY DO YOU WANT ME DEAD?

Smoking whilst pregnant, increases chances of a child being born with ADHD massively. Unfortunately there wasn’t awareness when I was a child.

If you’re on the mobile site I’m aware the drop down doesn’t work. Go to www.thefamousjunkie.blogspot.com for the home page 




No comments:

Post a Comment