Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday 30 April 2018

❤️ iPhone Hacked Again

So I stupidly left my phone out of my possession for 10 mins and it’s been hacked again.

Which ensured my weekend in Devon was ruined.

That’s good though, coz if they start doing their crazy spread the bullshit down there, it will get back to J**** my mum from rehab and I’m sure she’ll save me.

List of craziness happening on my phone now


  • Out of my possession again
  • Noticed people appearing to track again
  • Stopped backing up
  • Couldn’t erase iPhone 
  • Noticed referral site to my blog from iPhone news app
  • I cannot use iPhone news app
  • I can only use TOR on underground 
  • Noticed I had app 1Blocker on my iCloud back up, but I isn’t downloaded app, nor was it showing on my phone or search 
  • Blog share keeps crashing 
  • Can’t use my WiFi at home
  • Wouldn’t let me update software at home
  • Found unknown devices connected to my WiFi 
  • Can’t use internet properly 
  • Can’t type on my blog unless I switch to aeroplane mode 
  • Siri is constantly listening 
  • Phone keeps switching itself on
  • No serial number
  • Can’t share posts
  • When I change passwords the accounts freeze / mess up 
UDATD - well naturally the Pc I brought doesn’t work, but i managed to download iTunes at work. It was fucked. The serial number vanished again and kept crashing their Macs. He believed he fixed it...

He hasn’t. I’m back again on Thursday. Going Regent Street this time.

When I was doing DFU I did manage to get ONE which had no error reports in analytics, but still had dodgy backup on it, so I stupidly did it again and up came ‘Springboard’ again.

Hopefully tonight... I’ll be able to look into this in more depth and ask the apple geeks in google to help... if I can use my phone!!

For some reason, the new password I just changed my phone to, isn’t working. On my third attempt, I’m locked out.

So if you don’t hear from me, you know why. Ideally later I’d like to fill you in with my plans.

Yeah... had enough...

But if I can’t use my phone to stay busy, I guess, I’ll have to occupy myself by other means... and we all know what those means are.

so... depends if my abusers, wanna be up all night whilst I stick coke in my arm! Or if I can get my phone to work. I’m sure the latter will be there chosen option. 

Coz they’re sick.


BTW - my house sale isn’t real, and I doubt my job was either. As job wanted notice ages ago, and now the house buyer is asking for bear documents I can’t produce.

I’ve asked my Sir Cunt A Lot for help... he’s not bothered replying. He most likely only contacted me as my phone was being DFU and he wanted to know where I was.

They’re all in a neighbours house. I can hear my Fat Cunt, my aunty, mother and niece.

What have I done today that warrant this behaviour??

Went food shopping and got my medication.

I’ll update you properly on the misery they’ve been causing me lately... making my colleagues all hate me again. I almost had a friend. A friend who didn’t do drugs. But that’s all gone now.

Hopefully I’ll be updating you later. If not I’ll be sticking needles in my arms!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment