Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 April 2018

❤️ 10th April 2015 - 17th April 2015 - MEET THE JUNKETTES!!!! Part 3

Finally! The last instalment of the Junkettes, AKA the people who happily decided to mass stalk me. They made me incredibly mentally ill. I will have this paranoia for life. 

I have never heard of anyone doing this to a drug addict before.

I assume, initially, the intent was to get me to stop. But it didn’t. It only increased my anxiety, thus my self medication to cope.

These people should hand their heads in shame. I am a petite lady. The majority of these stalkers were big grown men, who could easily over power me.

This was a very scary time in my life. Which will stay with me forever.

As you will see, mobile phones feature heavily. This leads me to believe some kind of tracking app was used. Only this time it wasn’t Pokemon they were hunting.

It was a real human being, with feelings and emotions. I’m sure they wouldn’t permit this to be done to any of their loved ones.

The fact my loved ones created this, hurts so much. I honestly thought my daddy would protect me from nasty, evil people forever. Yet he gave them the ok to do this

My daddy 1981 -  2015 - my Superman. My hero.

My daddy 2015 - Date - I don’t know. He scares me now. He makes me feel the way he used to protect me from people who created these feelings.

I miss him so much. My heart aches. I know I’ll never have my hero back.

It’s true, you don’t know what you have till it’s gone. RIP Daddy. Hello That Man!

Bus should be 163 not 168









#itsnotaboutthedrugs @Gemma_Stalked

No comments:

Post a Comment