Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday 12 March 2018

❤️ Favourite Lyrics 2016

Eminem
Still Don’t Give A Fuck
I’ve calmed down now
I was once heavy into drugs
I could walk around straight for two months with a buzz

To all the weed that I’ve smoked
This blunt’s for you
To all the people I’ve offended
Yeah fuck you too
To all the Friends I used to have
Yo I miss my past
But the rest if you arseholes can kiss my arse
To all the drugs that I’ve done
Yo i’m still going to do
To all the people I’ve offended
Yeah fuck you too yeah fuck you too
For every time I reminisce for every time I reminisce
Yo I miss my past
But I still don’t give a fuck
Ya’ll can kiss my arse

Sing For The Moment
He’s a problem child and what bothers him all comes out
When he talks about his fucking dad walking out
Cause he hates him so bad he blocks him out because he hates him so bad he blocked him out
If he ever saw him again he’d probably knock him out
His thoughts are whack he’s mad

They want you to lose your mind 
Every time you’re mad
So they can try to make you out
To look like a loose cannon

For anybody who’s ever been through shit in their life
So they sit and they cry at night wishing they had died

No comments:

Post a Comment