Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday 2 March 2018

❤️ 02nd March 2018 - Journal

So, we’ve established my pins are being sabotaged.

Due to the fact they are on my 24-7, I had a feeling it was an inside job.

So, I’ve been waiting.

Last night, had a smoke, N wanted a sleeping tablet.

He normally needs 1/2 max!

Went sleep.

Woke up and caught him in my bag.

Moved it to the windowsill.

Woke up again and it was on the floor.

Went mad, was fed BS it’s all in my head.

Sleeping tablet I gave remains on the side.

Apparently he needed two and took out 3, hence the tablet still there.

Why, when I caught him the first time he didn’t ask... well that’s an enigma which will never be solved.

Trust gone.

I knew this would happen. 100%.

Roll on my house move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment