Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 February 2018

❤️ 28th March 2008 - Boyfriend Dramas

R** told me he was going for a few drinks with J*** after work and he wouldn’t be late. I wait till around midnight before I really try to contact him.

Thinking he’s just gone to a normal pub, closing at 11.30pm - 12am.

I can’t get hold of him. 

Eventually I get a text, saying he’ll text before he comes home. 

I wake up every hour. 1am. 2am and finally 3am. 

I’m freaking out, worried something has happened to my precious baby (he had a serious medical condition to bear in mind)

Still not contact to say he’s alive. 

Finally at 3am I manage to speak to him. He’s on his way back home, didn’t think to contact me, apparently was ‘just about to’, that old chestnut.

To top things off, his cousin is accompanying him back to my Flat.

I can’t believe I been worrying my arse off for nothing. Just pure inconsideration. He knows he would be freaking out, thinking I was dead or raped if I said I was going for a couple of drinks and didn’t contact him for hours, then turned up pissed at 3.30am. 

I only wish he would treat me as he wished to be treated. It’s like he’s slightly autistic and is not able to imagine what other people are feeling as a result of his actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment