Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday 25 January 2018

❤️ Re-Doing Blog... UPDATE - THEY’VE DELETED 168 OF MY PERSONAL BLOG ENTRIES

It’s come to my attention, whilst double checking the diaries I had written into my blog... that a HELL of a lot is missing!


Thankfully this still comes up on my blog.


You cannot log into my google, without me getting a txt message.


So they’ve clearly, very slightly, started deleting my blog entries!! Through my hacked phone!


What the fuck!!


This is MY online diary.


Thankfully, they’re still on the actual blog, so I’m having to copy and paste all my old posts. I know they’re missing as they don’t have my twitter name and #itsnotaboutthedrugs at the bottom.


How pathetic!!!


I still have my diaries. What you gonna steal them

All too????


They’ve deleted well over 100 entries. I couldn’t find the camera light bulb post the other day.


This is evident in itself someone has a guilty conscience!!!!!!! 



Which in turn, is event itself, that what I’ve gone through is real.


Fuck you arseholes. 


You’ve knocked me down a million times before. And this week I shall go through every single diary and add not only the posts which are missing, but anything else I may have missed which shows your pathetic true colours.


Update - it appear 168 had vanished. All my heart felt diaries. But of course, more important to them... all the abuse they have bestowed on me!!!!


Don’t worry, I have a week off work. I’ll bet this up to date!!! And I vow to get my blog posts to reach at least 500. Will be checking both by counting and will keep a separate paper copy of each title of my blog post.


Tick tock tick tock.... time to adult like decent, NORMAL human beings is running out. What till

I get this updated and sent out to all the publishers who follow me on Twitter!!!!


Every little bull shit thing you do, just makes me wanna succeed even more.


Oh, and that involves abusing plenty of drugs until I am successful. 


I’ll get fresh pins each time I use now.


Don’t know why you’d feel threatened by your ‘crazy’ daughters incoherent ramblings... unless there’s truth in them.



#iwillbefamous #thetruth #Itsnotaboutthedrugs @Gemma_Stalked


No comments:

Post a Comment