Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday 1 January 2018

❤️ Dear Shit Stirrer

Bar the title of this blog post, I NEVER have a bad word to say about you.

I’m the one who forces ‘N’ to see you. Otherwise he wouldn’t bother.

I don’t slag you off, nothing. Even though YOU introduced me to crack cocaine and heroin.

So... next time you wanna take some information that’s 2 years old and try to use it to destroy my friendships, you better keep hold of the web link babes.

You did the old ‘she’s slagging you off’ before.

Which changed to ‘she’s slagging you off online’

And when questioned more changed to ‘I saw a blog post with a similar user name to what you use’

CAUGHT OUT!!

Take a long hard look in the mirror. You’re in your 40’s and what do you have? Apart from being able to claim having fucked well over 1,000 men/boys (yeah I know your verging on being a right peadophile the age of the YOUNG BOYS you’ve had in your bedroom.

Attention seeking whore. Full stop.

You might think you’re better, coz you only smoke crack and heroin, but you’re not. You are a worse junkie thank me.

Now fuck off, don’t be making up bullshit when until today I’ve had NOTHING but positive karma and vibes for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment