Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 January 2018

❤️ 2006 - A Poem For You - My Reply After Uncalled For Nasty Text Messages

Ok, I’m being a bitch. And I know I’d never ever dare say this to the person. But I’m still humam


Thank you for being my best mate

The times we have are so great

Even when you get let down 

I will try to be around

I know for me, you'd do the same

You've helped me through some real bad pain 


Even though it's caused ????

Obw day we'll be old and wise

Then we'll look back and sigh

'Simon and Jay' why oh why?

We were silly girls then

But at lease you're still my friend 


I know sometimes I make you sad

And sometimes you make me mad

I know we won't always agree

But I know you're there for me


And I promise to be there

The bad times I'll help you

I know we didn't talk for a while 

But I'm glad I can still make you smile


Love H****



2017 - My Reply After The Shit Stiring


I ain’t no more,

Be real

Never was


Just hung wid ya

Coz ya made dis bitch look good


Your wide load ass

Made me look fine


Still not skinny

But the hot guys where mine


We read ya diary

We know you were groomed 


Similar to the stories

Asian guys in the news


So you fucked that guy

When you were 12


He was in his 20’s

What the hell


You’ve always been weird

Had daddy problems 


Probably why 

Your like the sun


Don’t matter what day

Got negative to say


Only happy, when there’s a man there to play


Oh and let’s not forget 

All the STDs


That’s why your childless

Most definitely 



#Itsnotaboutthedrugs @Gemma_Stalked

No comments:

Post a Comment