Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 December 2017

❤️ 29th June 2015 - Journal



17 days no pins. Even ensured a clean piss test in an attempt to get my Ritalin back last week when I saw my psychiatric nurse at MDART

I've smoked some crack but remain drug free after Friday so I would be clean on Tuesday. This seriously removes the ability to sustain an addiction.

Only Buprenorphine (weaker tablet form of methadone) and cannabis.

I've had one diazepam from my mate, but stick to cannabis and the odd zopiclone my parents let me have.

I'm going to insist on a urine test each week I go MDART and will ensure its clean. This stops me using every day or every other. I'll cut down to twice a week. So practically halve my using.

Good news!! I have my first meeting with the social worker who is trying to secure funding so I can go rehab! Friday. I doubt I'll see a rehab for at least a month, but I've got a light in my tunnel.

At last!

J**





No comments:

Post a Comment