Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 December 2017

❤️ 13th June 2015 - You Lied Again


'You don't get another chance
Life is no Nintendo game
But you lied again
Now you get to watch her leave out the window
Guess that's why they call it window pane'



I'm broken

Article pulled from net so I cannot be compensated for loss of earnings. My parents, only assisted by my friend taking the photo, only sold an article to the most read tabloid newspaper of me smoking crack cocaine. A red top too, how crass. I would have chosen the Daily Mail at least.

This is why I am famous. Upon hearing a fake phone call telling the truth about my
ADHD, someone took pity on me, on a bus and told me it was 'The Sun'

No wonder when I called them and told them of a person working for the old Bill, breaking the law, replied 'go to hospital' what the fuck!? I'm telling you a Metropolitan Police employee has committed a variety of crimes and you reply go hospital!

Needless to say it all fell into place.

They've ruined my whole life and it only made me use more.

Now I've begged for the help I need. Not the nut house.

Rehab and detox.

They tormented me all night knowing it only increases my using.

The lie is too big to hide forever. It breaks me that they continue to torment me when I've begged knowing I can't do it alone.

Their lie and making me believe I'm crazy is more important than me getting well 

And I really want it coz I'll get my meds back

I want it for ME, not them. They just made me use more.

The lie is too big, and their denial as I obtain more info breaks me.

I asked they they book rehab and detox, say nothing, just leave me the dates written down.

I've begged the drugs team and my appointment for funding turned out to be. With a psychiatrist to see if I'm crazy.

They want me locked in the nut house wen I'm sane. They won't give me the help I need and want.

Most parents try rehab first

I cannot live a lie and if unable to clear my name I'm leaving UK. They've destroyed so much and place obstacles in my attempts at fixing things.

Even when I stopped using for a week. Handed works and gear.. I was still tormented

I cannot win. 

I cannot live a lie. As always stupidly optimistic they'll. be parents and help.

But it ain't happened yet

Viva la espania?

No comments:

Post a Comment