Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 17 September 2017

❤️ SUICIDE NOTE TO R*** AT MDART

Dear R***,

AUGUST 2017

Sorry I told you I couldn't be saved. Well my family started doing their bullshit again. I couldn't take it anymore. So now I'm gone. And free. No more lies, no more hurt, no more pain. I'm sorry this letter is in Private but I couldn't risk sending it before it has happened. I did not want anyone to save me. Plus I would only be undoubtably locked up in Springfield again and left to rot. So I had to do it properly this time.

Remember you told me the truth last time to get me to go there.  I hope you can now tell the truth I'm gone so justice is done. This isn't suicide R*** it's murder.

They continued to torment me R***. I had been to rehab for fuck's sake. What else could I do to make it stop? Being sober just made it hurt real bad.

They made N**** want nothing more to do with me. He was all I had left. He was going to give me £500 for my bills that would have given me a couple more weeks of trying to sort my life out. They knew that and they still carried on. They wanted this. 

OCTOBER 2017
Relasped. Can't take life anymore. Sorry, got wasted and it seemed like too much an easy option! 


#Itsnotaboutthedrugs @Gemma_Stalked

No comments:

Post a Comment