Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday 1 June 2015

❤️ 01st June 2015 - Query To USA and Ireland

Just wondering can you purchase Ethylphenidate in Ireland and USA?

I'm half way through a Once Upon a Time post at the moment.

But this question popped up and my ADHD brain wants answers now and before it forgets.

Would love to know what legal highs people have experienced.

So all my sidewalk walking, trash can using, readers who say aluminium wrong (Al-You-Min-Yun, not Al-loom-Mi-On... You speak English so the English chick's definitely correct 😀)

Or my potato loving to be sure, we're having a grand ol' craic readers I'd love to hear back.

The comments are not racist! 
1) I love America, you make the second best movies and have the BLAM-est rappers 

2) I'm 1/4 Irish as my father's parents were Irish and immigrated here due to a 20 year age gap between my grandfather and grandmother.

3) I'm a believer of karma, love, peace, The Universe and all things nice 

Mwah, please recommend my blog, share and first commenter gets a post dedicated to them!!

(Yes I'm dying for a comment)

Junkie J









 

No comments:

Post a Comment