Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday 15 May 2015

❤️ April 2015 - The Springfield Spies

When my parents realised Springfield was full of people who were mentally sick, rather than agreeing to treat me at home, which I would of abided to, all of a sudden two patients arrived who had, like me, taken over doses.

Glen the Spy and S**** the Spy. I only realised after when Glen had left his bag with me. I found his note book with the information below. He was paid by the Home Office, as an employee. He initially admitted to being a Spy but then tried to lie again saying this was benefits being paid in. 

As a CRB countersignatory I know what benefits look like on a bank statement! Plus you'd question my opening of 'So you're a spy then?'

So here's S**** in the nut house with me, wearing my onesie as a joke. 





Here's pictures of Glen's note book. I regret not taking the bank statement 



This page had been scribbled out and ripped from the pad. However on the next page you could make out the scribbled writting. N is my best friend whose house 'used' to be a safe place to use.

Other notes 

- Carshalton - Near St. Helier. Double room 07794 985 438 

- Eddie Mama Pizza - 020 8335 0700 Shan will contact me

- Shan Papa Johns

- A Smith funeral x would take but tattoo on neck

- Rose Hill Cars night / day.  Took number will ring

- Estate agents - ref DSS Will not pay for reference checks on admin total £250 upfront will only pay for studio one bedroom flat (message ripped)

- call from Rhianna weeks money said no food nowhere to live

- find out address to send money

- Contact her care worker

Also my counsellor started playing the game. I can't help but notice 'Contact her case worker'. I can't think this is why both N**** and R*** started playing Psychosis By Mum and Dad. I should follow this up. The ‘Care Worker’ is clearly R*** my Counsellor, which was apparent from her behaviour. 

- GET HER SECTIONED IN HOSPITAL! Only hope for her. Lower her and don’t know what else to do. Her mum’s not there 

I had just been discharged. Why re-section me. My sanity was verified. And my section was unlawful. I received no treatment to deal with the reason of my sectioning, which is a prerequisite of being section.

Secondly he was well aware my mother had taken to hiding in a shelter at the end of one of my neighbours gardens which connects to mine.

- Sian - 020 3613 605

- Solicitors

- Second day. Met with J****  unhappy new (missing)



- Police turned up. Police officers who sprayed me. Poor J****. Needs help. Hope she can get it in Springfield. 



This was after my discharge. Why a stranger who knew how miserable I was in the damn place would want me back is beyond me. Unless my parents are paying him.

S**** and Glen both had envious short 3-4 day stays whilst I was a patient for 10. 

S**** a DJ, had all my favourite tunes on his mobile. Didn't talk or know shit about music though.

Glen wasn't even depressed.

Glen apparently OD-ed on fluxocillian (Prozac). I'm aware an OD causes serotonin syndrome. I've experienced it. One would suspect an OD on this is hard as death is more likely.

Glen kept giving me things which appeared to have some kind of tracking/monitoring device (lighter/wrist band/ring)

Glen had no problems believing me regarding my parents creating psychosis and the mass stalking. NO ONE BELIEVES ME!

Glen freaked out at mine when I discovered my parents psychosis creating devices.

Glen wouldn't screw down any floor boards and my parents frequently moved them from my neighbours' houses. Because that's psychosis moving floor boards.

Glen wanted to watch me shoot up.

Glen also let me jump the lunch queue in the nut house.

S**** keeps showing a picture of his mum where it looks like an editted pic of my own mother.

UPDATE - 2017 - I believe S**** was a genuine patient. Glen however is friends with one of my old school mates who moved to Devon. She is the person who discovered my needles, and after my trip to her things began to ultimately go wrong in my life. Glen has always refused my Facebook friend requests. Therefore due to this, and the info from the book above, I do believe Glen was part of my family’s sick little game. Not S****



#iwillbefamous #thetruth #Itsnotaboutthedrugs @Gemma_Stalked

No comments:

Post a Comment