Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 May 2015

❤️ April 2015 - Camera Lightbulbs

Well, I was sectioned for thinking my parents had lost all respect for my human right of privacy and were filming me in both their and my home.

I was told I was being paranoid. No one was filming me. My mother even screamed this at the doctor and social worker responsible for my freedom.   

Being a harden junkie I've smashed many a light bulb. The Eco ones are fab for making a crack pipe if desperate. 

So I was rather baffelled when I took a lightbulb down and notice the weight. It usurped every light bulb I had ever hold.

So I smashed it open and look what I found.






2015-04-11 23.42.51.jpg

2015-04-11 23.43.09.jpg
What a complex circuit board for a lightbulb. And why a battery attached I do not know. Lightbulbs do not need batteries.

So I googled hidden cameras Lightbulbs and look what came up


So clearly being filmed isn't a disillusion. I've been locked up unlawfully. 










No comments:

Post a Comment