Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday 18 May 2015

❤️ 13th May 2015 - The Junkettes

This was at 6.30pm on the south bound Northern Line. I departed from Stockwell and travelled to Colliers Wood for my supervised script.

The first Junkettes to be captured are a young man and his mother? Startled into an anxiety filled journey upon standing in front of him. He immediately took out his mobile and alerted mummy to my arrival. My sleeve rolled down and the track on my right arm became visible. Almost panic stricken he informed mummy. Both desperately endeavoured to steal glances, however smart cookie (I curse my psychic ability!) had clocked the anxiety that I've grown accustomed to when spotted, meant they were petrified to be caught looking at me.

Of course, I MUST excel at my labels. Label me a junkie, and watch me play up to my label. I immediately rolled up my sleeve a little. Ahhh love it! Well I can't stop it!



Look at the anxiety spotted a track and he's got sweaty palms.



Avoidance, well known technique of the Junkettes with no acting skills 



Finger biting, got mum in this one too!

Needless to say he shat himself when I got my phone out and pointed it at him. Cest La Vie!

What goes around comes around like a hoola hoop. Karma is a bitch, so make sure that bitch is beautiful 

I had noticed the second couple prior to this incident, the girl looked like a familiar far from middle school. A year older if I remember correctly. I had already clocked the glance of recognition upon recognising me.

At Tooting Bec they took the two vacant seats to my left. The female turned to the male and said, in too loud whispers 'look at her wrist', whilst simultaneously touching her own right arm in identical places to my own war wounds. 

I than said 'WRIST' nice and loud for her. Obviously bunked school the day they learnt that one.

#itsnotaboutthedrugs @Gemma_Stalked

No comments:

Post a Comment