Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday 23 July 2018

July 2011 - Journal


Since coming back from holiday I’m slim. Was 8.8lbs and lost 2 more. I generally vary between 8.6lbs and 8.11lbs. I seem to eat a lot one day and hardly anything the next (one day smoking weed and munchies, the next smoking crack and heroin and not eating).

My BMR is 1,800 - 1,300. I know though if I eat 1,890 or less I’ll lose weight.

A pound is supposed to be 3,500 calories, so I’m weird.

I can be 8.6lbs in the morning and 8.12lbs in the evening. Next morning I’m 8.9lbs, same in the evening. Next day 8.7lbs and 8.8lbs. Then back to 8.6lbs.

My lowest was 8.5lbs.

I love being skinny again. Getting into a bad cycle though. Go out for dinner, gain weight, next day salad, energy drinks and smoke. Lose weight. Starving. Binge. Gain.  Restrict. Smoke.

I have been exercising more on the Wii and doing sit-ups. I’ll wait for my tummy muscles to recover before the next batch.

50 first. Then 52. Then 53. I like the lines on my tummy, spine, hips, shoulder and collar bone slightly protruding.

I like my Bambi legs.

I want to get down to 8 stone. 112lbs. I would love to be 99lbs / 7.2lbs, but I’d be too skinny. I am watching calories

No comments:

Post a Comment