Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 6 May 2018

❤️ 02nd May 2018 - Journal

J**** who buys cheap tobacco off me invited me in whilst her partner got the money. She’s got acrophobia and can’t leave her house. One would assume she would naturally have empathy for me, as I have disclosed my anxiety,


I was already upset... my phone had been hacked, the stalking had gone back to the max. Devon had be ruined. And I had smashed my new ornament getting into her block. Due to the excess stalking, I was on high alert. I was agitated and paranoid. I miss being anonymous. I sat in her flat and rolled a cigarette in front of her. She was insistent I smoked her tobacco, which is way too strong for me, so I refused. 

She could clearly see I was depressed.

Her partner returns as I was rolling it.  

She then said ‘Oh, just to say, there’s no drugs in this house’

Her partner shot her a dirty look and said
‘It’s just a rolly!’

Before rolling it, I held it out so she could see it was just tobacco.

I could feel tears brimming in my eyes. She knew me. She knew I worked. She knew I cared for 4 pets. And yet she had clearly read a bullshit article about me being a terrible junkie and thought I was going to roll a spliff of God knows what and smoke it in her flat.

I was going to stay for a cup of tea. Upon arriving it was clear I was vulnerable and not in a good state.

I rolled my cigarette and made my excuses and left. I could see her partner was pissed at her for saying that.

J**** followed me not only to the door, but half way down the stairs. That’s the furthest I’ve seen her walk. She’s a larger lady.
‘If you’re ever lonely, let me know, you can come over’
‘I’m always at home because my acrophobia’
‘Just give me a call if you need to talk’
The bull shit was flying and the guilt which was emitted from it, hit me like a sledge hammer.

She clearly realised she had fucked up. I’m not sure if her partner was pissed because he genuinely cared, or more likely, was concerned at losing his cheap baccy link.

The fact she walked after me, walking more in that one time than in every other visit ever combined, just confirmed the guilt.

I have realised a link from iPhone News has linked to my blog, naturally I couldn’t access it, and my tweets about it have now vanished. Clearly another bullshit article from the people I have never needed more in my life than what I need now.

I won’t be dropping tobacco to her again. Her partner can come to me. I’ll say due to bullshit being spread about me, I have too much anxiety to leave my house.

‘Imagine you’re an animal trapped in a cage at a zoo
And everybody is looking at you
And the truth is, fame is starting to give me an excuse to act like a recluse’

No comments:

Post a Comment