Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 February 2018

❤️ THIS BLOG IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED!!!!

Hey, all my readers.

Unfortunately due to the massive amount of missing post, and the subsequent duplication of posts, the awful formatting etc. I see no other option but to temporarily close this blog.

Very soon all blog post will be removed.... and then, re-added. In sequential order! Making my future screen play / biography, much easiest. So every cloud and all!!!

Plus, back when I started, the number of readers I had was hit and miss. These days, I get 200 hits on days I don’t post.

So, now every single post will be re-done, with photos / media, and promoted heavily 

So, whilst this breaks my heart, that so much time and effort over the last 3 years has gone to waste.... I’ll be back.  I bigger and better.


#Itsnotaboutthedrugs 
@Gemma_Stalked 

No comments:

Post a Comment