Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday 16 February 2018

❤️ 30th October 2017 - Journal

Ok well I’ve finally come to a logical conclusion... I am allergic to dust / mould mites.. and this is what is driving me crazy.


It’s also partly the reason behind my sectioning.


The bugs!!


The creepy crawly feeling.


I was itching all day, and before I left Boots, like a Victorian, with my scripted cocaine (methylphenidate) and scripted opiates (buprenorphine) I also purchased some Claratin and Benadryl. Both antihistamines. One for day and one for night. Came home and took a day one. Within an hour. Bar my hair, the itching finally ceased.


When I went to clear out my bedroom, suddenly I’m itchy again and my nose is running like a fucker. 


I knew this wasn’t in my head!


I knew it was real! 


This was half the reason for my sectioning.


Yet, the itching, affecting porous items the combination of mould really are exact to those with dust mite allergies which thrive to unbearable numbers when present in mould.


This house is full of mould. My mattress full of mould, in my bathroom I painted over the mould. I’m pretty sure there is mould which is been hidden by wood too.

I think the surge in dust mites causes the visual affects I have seen. For some Reason I have noticed black spots appearing in materials such as blankets and would chopping boards. They appear to been thing but they’re all fluff. And if the item is black clothing, for example, it will get covered in white fluffs. 


Certain types of clothing that a lot of bobbles. Other material to like pillow covers. Certain blankets get black spots appearing constantly.


I hear this week and my floor with bleach nearly every day. Yeah I can guarantee you blackspots will appear moments after doing so. 


I have now discovered mould spores can affect anything, including grout. Which is why mine doesn’t stay down.


Anything porous. Bar glass, metal or plastics. 


I stand to lose anything which isn’t made of what is listed directly above.


#itsnotaboutthedrugs

@Gemma_Stalked

No comments:

Post a Comment